Pink Aid’s 9th Annual Luncheon and Fashion Show had all the makings of a perfect “love potion” – glamour, flower power and lots of love. We are still on Cloud 9 reflecting on the people who made the event a great success – our warriors, medical healers, caregivers, sponsors, donors and volunteers! Co-chairs Debbie Katz and Katherine Matero deserve a special prize for their commitment to our groovy theme! Thank you one and all – we are overwhelmed by your unwavering generosity and support of Pink Aid and its mission!
Some highlights from our day of Pink Aid potion-making:
• Mitchells was brimming with a sold-out house of approximately 600 attendees.
• Love Potion #9 theme everwhere! From event graphics and music to groovy catering and servers in mod dresses and go-go boots.
• Fashion show featuring Mitchell’s Fall 19 Must-Haves – with hot trends from animal prints to serious sparkle on the catwalk.
• Not one, but TWO amazing and inspiring speakers shared their personal journeys! Entertainment journalist/best-selling author/fashion & beauty expert, Giuliana Rancic and dynamic and inimitable former Pink Purse recipient Dr. Joan Miller!
• A sparkling opportunity to take home a custom Pink Aid Pink Heart Judith Leiber Couture bag.
• A show-stopping finale of triumphant Warriors who strutted the runway with style and grace and brought down the house!