8TH ANNUAL CT LUNCHEON & FASHION SHOW
Blush — Wednesday, October 3, 2018
Pink Aid’s 8th Annual Luncheon and Fashion Show was certainly our “Magical 8!” Spirits soared throughout Mitchells of Westport as we celebrated our warriors, medical healers, caregivers, sponsors, donors and volunteers! Co-chairs Nancy Marshall, Linda Couturas and the entire Pink Aid family are overwhelmed and touched by the unwavering support and generosity of our community.
Some highlights from our Pink Aid’s magical 8th event!
• Mitchells was brimming with a sold-out house of approximately 600 attendees
• Video on Pink Aid’s new initiative to bring survivors together for eduction and bonding through “The Warrior Connection”
• Spring fashion presented by designer Lela Rose, our generous fashion sponsor, who came on stage to introduce her magnificent collection.
• Inspiration to put #mefirst by our speaker, graphic novelist Marisa Acocella, who also signed copied of her bestselling “Cancer Vixen.”
• A match grant of $100,000 to our Pink Purse Wall of Compassion by one very special Pink Patron
• A moving and powerful rendition of the inspiring song “Rise Up” by co-chair Linda Couturas
• Beautiful and inspiring “Better Being bracelets” donated by Anna Stein of Annalise Designs for our Wall of Compassion donors
• A show-stopping finale of triumphant Warriors who strut the runway with style and grace and brought down the house!
Photography by Bruce Plotkin Photography