4TH ANNUAL LI LUNCHEON & FASHION SHOW
ZEN SPACES — WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2017
We are still reveling in all the Zen, happy moments from an incredible day at 4th Annual Pink Aid Luncheon and Fashion Show at Mitchells! Spirits soared throughout Mitchells of Huntington as we celebrated our survivors, medical healers, caregivers, sponsors, donors and volunteers! Co-chairs Susan Cohen, Rosemary Connors and the entire Pink Aid family are overwhelmed and touched by the unwavering support and generosity of our community.
The day was full of so many special highlights:
• The beautiful setting created by the Zen Spaces designer items and amazing array of auction items thanks to hundreds of donors throughout the community
• The gorgeous “best of Fall” runway show from Vince
• Pat Battle’s heartwarming and impactful words, delivered from the stage in Fierce pink boots!
• The outpouring of support at the Wall of Compassion, filling our Pink Purse to provide emergency financial assistance to women in need across Long Island
• And the pinnacle of our day, the inspiring survivors who took the runway with grace and strength in our annual Celebration of Life Fashion Show.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Together, we will continue to meet our mission: providing Compassion Until There’s a Cure.