7TH ANNUAL CT LUNCHEON & FASHION SHOW
ZEN SPACES — THURSDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2017
Pink Aid’s 7th Annual Luncheon and Fashion Show was certainly our “lucky 7!” Spirits soared throughout Mitchells of Westport as we celebrated our Warriors, medical healers, caregivers, sponsors, donors and volunteers! Co-chairs Michele Corenman, Traci Saxon and the entire Pink Aid family are overwhelmed and touched by the unwavering support and generosity of our community.
Pink love was certainly in the air all day. Some highlights from our Lucky 7th Year!
• Mitchells was brimming with 550 attendees donning pink feathered boas; a heartfelt salute to honor our first Pink Heart Award recipient Dr. Richard Zelkowitz
• Exciting Designer Fall Fashions presented by Veronica Beard our generous fashion sponsor
• Laughter, tears, and wisdom shared by our inspirational speaker, author Geralyn Lucas
• A match grant of $150,000 to our Pink Purse Wall of Compassion by one very special Pink Patron
• Stylish cashmere scarves donated by the Cashmere Sale for our Pink Purse Wall of Compassion donors
• A show-stopping finale of triumphant Warriors who strut the runway with style and grace and brought down the house!
Photography ©CTC&G/Neil Landino, Jr.